Thursday, May 2, 2013

Dexter Season 8: Teaser "Behind a Mask"





I'm not being melodramatic when I say that I am saddened by this season being the last. I know all good things must come to an end, but I have never in my whole life been as hooked and involved with a show as I have Dexter.

Dexter is such a brilliant show, and while some say the latest seasons aren't any good, I completely disagree. The show isn't as good as it was when it first started but there's no such thing as a bad season of this show to me. Every episode is a thrill and purely enjoyable.

Although I am staying away from big trailers and spoilers, I did watch this new teaser and am more compelled than ever to get this season started. Dexter is my favorite show of all-time and will never be replaced in my book. Hell, I spent about $500 on custom making a high-end Dexter action figure. But next month it all ends.

There's so many questions that are going through my mind, I don't even want to start. The one thing that I heard and that I am very proud of is that Michael C. Hall stated that the show will have a finality to it's ending, it won't be open and leaving you guessing or have him walking away down a road. It's going to be a solid clean cut ending and to say I can't wait is an understatement.

Without further adieu, here's the latest teaser from the best show on television. Enjoy!



1 comment:

  1. Dexter Season Promo - " It's my worst nightmare. Uncontrollable. Inescapable. My dark passenger exposed to the one person I've always thought I could protect from it. The only thing worse than not knowing what she'll do is not knowing what I'll do" . The latest preview of Showtime's famous series points on Dexter's dark passenger who is eventually giving threats to escape. However the hint is not clear either who is going to be the next target of Dexter; the title serial killer, or his...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...