Thursday, August 22, 2013

I GOT BLOG OF THE WEEK!

Click the link below:
Grimm Reviewz IS BLOG OF THE WEEK!


 

It was just brought to my attention yesterday that I missed a tweet directed at me by Horror Focus. They elected me as blog of the week! I am honored to not only get the attention of having blog of the week, but also that I'm the only horror-based blog to ever be picked for this!

I couldn't help but smile at the news. They say you should cherish and celebrate every victory, no matter how big or small it is, and I am. It feels great to be recognized after working so hard on this blog. But, the best is yet to come. I've got a really big interview coming up in a few months and even more reviews, as well as random posts on other horror related things.

So, thank you Horror Focus for choosing me, it's a privilege. And thanks to all of my readers and fans out there who've helped this site blow up as of late. I promise, it only gets better from here.



Cheers to you all!
Grimm




15 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...