Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Horror Toy Tuesday: SHARKNADO pop vinyl collectible figure



It seems that just about everywhere you go now, you run into these little pop vinyl figures. It's like Funko is taking over the world with these charming little guys (and girls). They've covered a wide array of characters in pop culture history, including television and movie stars, as well as musicians. There's still a few characters I'd like to see them tackle that they haven't yet, mostly I'd like to see an Elvira. While I mostly find them funny looking because they're so cute, what really baffles me is how they get such a good likeness off just using eyes and hair.

Now, they're even taking on a "Sharknado" pop vinyl, and it is easily one of their best ideas and designs. Regardless of your feelings towards the actual movie, this thing is awesome looking, and since it's affordable, why not, right? Trust me, I'm a toy guy, and this is a conversation piece, guaranteed. This vicious little guy is due for release next month (June) and is only $9.99. You can pre-order it now at Entertainment Earth.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...