Saturday, May 28, 2011

Howling 3: The Marsupials (1987)



After watching this movie I had only question, why in the hell did they do sequels to The Howling? Howling 2 was awful and this one was even worse. Then I come to find out that they did 7 Howling movies, which means I still haven't seen 4 of them. Well, I'm calling it quits with them, I don't care to see anymore of these sequels and I don't want to waste more time from life I'll never get back. And I don't want to waste a Netflix rental on these. These sequels don't even come close to the original, seriously. I don't know why the ever did them but they are a travesty.

I don't know how many of you have seen these but they are horrible. I kind of wish I know people who've seen them so I know that I'm not the only one here who thinks they're ridiculous. I really don't suggest that you see these unless you are curious, but I'd rather catch some sleep than sit through these again. Such a shame, the first film was so good.

Synopsis taken from IMDb
A strange race of human-like marsupials appear suddenly in Australia, and a sociologist who studies these creatures falls in love with a female one. Is this a dangerous combination?

I give this movie 0 stars. I'll still throw the trailer in here for the sake of uniformity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...