Saturday, October 22, 2011

Alone In The Dark (1982)



This film has Donald Pleasence in it so I knew I should check it out. To be honest I enjoyed this film, it had a few good scares and jumps. And a twist that I didn't see coming at all. The ending could have been better and ultimately is what hurt the film.

The acting was great in this film, atleast by the main cast. And the story was downright creepy. There were a few scenes that throw you off but it all makes sense in the end. But man did that ending suck! It could have ended much, much better. I feel as if they just last minute threw the ending together without thought.

Synopsis taken from IMDb
Thanks to a major power cut, a gang of psychopaths breaks out of the Haven maximum security mental institute in order to lay siege to the psychiatrists who have tormented them over the years with their bizarre theories...

2 stars for me. Trailer below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...