Tuesday, August 19, 2014

HORROR TOY TUESDAY: Hannibal Pop! Vinyl figures




For the third time now, collectible manufacturers, Funko, has made my "Horror Toy Tuesday" cut. This week, I have to show off the line of Pop! Vinyl figures being done in honor of NBC's new and amazing show Hannibal, based off of the best selling Thomas Harris books. There's not one or two, but FIVE of these little guys being made, and all of them are instant purchases for me!

Again, like always, the likeness (even without mouths) is uncanny. And, they're undeniably as cute as they are cool. I would have expected a Hannibal Lecter, but never did I expect anyone to go as far as to make multiple Will Graham's and a Jack Crawford, but I'm very excited they did. They even did Stag Man, but labeled him as "Wendigo".






These will be available in November, and like usual, these babies only go for about $10 each. You can either wait for them to hit stores near you, or you can order them online from retailers. If you chose to go the latter, I recommend dealing with Entertainment Earth.

If you're looking to spend a little more money than the expected $10, you can buy the SDCC exclusive Hannibal with blood spatter online for a pricey, but fair cost. I won't be buying this one, but it sure looks cool as hell!


How do you feel about these little guys? Are they awesome or what?

3 comments:

  1. So cool! I love Will Graham in the face mask. I guess my Funko collection will just keep growing....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha. I love how he looks strung out and tired! The hair is perfect. I've never collected a whole line of these guys before, but I'm certain these will be the first. I know if I don't get them I'll regret it forever (laugh). Thanks for stopping by and commenting!

      Delete
  2. I know, he's pretty much perfect! I have the Anthony Hopkins Hannibal Funko, and I plan to put Will Graham right up on the shelf next to him. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...