Thursday, October 31, 2013

FAQ

How do you rate movies and books?
I used to use a 1-5 star rating system. Now, I don't use any sort of rating or ranking system because I believe everyone should watch movies for themselves and form their own opinion. Using a rating system just deters readers from viewing movies on their own if they read negative reviews. I am an honest critic. Like all true horror fans, there's a lot of bad movies that I like. However, that won't stop me from weighing it out fairly and being critical on it. Just because I love it, doesn't mean I'll give it a four star rating. My biased opinion is always set aside when fairly evaluating a film or book.

Will you review my film or book?
Yes! Click the contact me tab on the top right corner of my blog.

How long is the turnaround on you reviewing my movie/book?
Usually there's a maximum of a two week turnaround, although I'm usually done quicker. I get a lot of emails full of books and screeners that I shovel through just about every day, so it's first come, first serve.

Will you post/promote my Indiegogo movie?
No, sorry. I work with and promote what's already there and existing. Usually the people who ask for promotions are extremely rude, and don't reply to emails unless they just send an update on their movie that they want me to post about. Not interested. 

How many horror films have you seen?
Asking me this is like asking me to recall how much money I've spent in my entire life up until now. It's near impossible to know this answer, but it's a lot. Too many to count. I've been watching horror films for over twenty years now. One day, I plan to make it a project and track down and list every horror movie I've ever seen. One day. 

Why should I take your word on whether or not a movie or book is good?
You shouldn't. See/read it for yourself. My fanbase comes from the fact that I am always honest, and don't sugar coat things for the sake of getting my name put in a trailer or on a poster. It's cool when that happens, but being and staying true to me and my opinion is number one in my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...