Saturday, July 26, 2014

'LEPRECHAUN: ORIGINS' Leprechaun Teaser Image & Official Trailer Released




Today at Comic-Con we got a taste of what the new film in the Leprechaun series has to offer. It definitely looks a lot better than I expected. What I didn't expect was the way the Leprechaun looks! They went totally creature-feature with it, and erased the whole goofy image put on the character previously. In a way, I'm used to the little red-bearded creep in a spiffy suit, and yet I know that change was inevitable if the franchise was going to survive. What can I say, I'm looking forward to it. WWE pictures just may have hit this one out of the park. Only time will tell when it's released on August 26th.

2 comments:

  1. Hmm, not sure how I feel about that one. What the hell kind of leprechaun is that supposed to be? I hope they've come up with a good explanation and backstory for that...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, exactly. Hopefully they'll have a legit folk lore story or something that involves the Leprechaun being a creature. If it's pulled directory from mythology I'd be okay with that. Otherwise I have no clue why they would make it a creature.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...