Sunday, July 27, 2014

Picked up 'CASSADAGA' on DVD for real cheap!




PLOT: Devastated by the death of her youngster sister, Lily Morel seeks solace at the spiritualist community of Cassadaga. But instead of finding closure, she contacts something else- the vengeful ghost of a murdered young woman. With her life crumbling all-around her, Lily races to unravel the mysterious circumstances surrounding the woman's death- a task that will bring her face-to-face with a sadistic serial killer known only as "Geppetto."



This is not one that I expected to find in a store, that's for sure. Hardly anyone I know has even heard of this grotesque horror movie. It's very good and edgy. Yeah, overall it has flaws and it could be better, but it's a solid title for anyone who's looking for something that pushes things a bit further than most contemporary modern horrors.

If you haven't seen it already, I highly recommend this one. I found it for $5.25 and couldn't pass it up. If you've seen it, chances are you'd agree with my logic. If you're interested in buying it for cheap offline, I recommend you click the link at the top of this post, because I'd get commission (laugh). But really, just make sure you see it, regardless of how and where you pick it up.

2 comments:

  1. Cool, this one is on our movie channels over here, but I haven't bothered with it, the channel description wasn't a good job of selling it. I'll take your word on it and try it out though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It gets really kinda mushy and emotional at the end, but it's really good aside from that. Hope you check it out!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...