Saturday, May 14, 2011

Howling 2: Your Sister Is A Werewolf (1985)



So I never heard much of the sequels, so I didn't know what to go in expecting. Now I am aware of why I never heard much of them, there's nothing to say about them, or atleast the 2nd film. I was awed by how bad this movie was. It was horrible. One of the many movies I will never watch again. The effects were bad, the story was bad and the acting was bad (except for Christopher Lee).

Now part 3 is next on my Netflix queue so we'll see how that goes. I already watched the trailer and it looks to be even worse than part 2. I guess I'm too dumb to call it quits, that or my ocd is forcing me to follow them out 'til the end. Either way, I'm on a bad run of horror movies lately, it sucks. I guess that's what you get when you love this genre so much, you have to put up with so many bad ones to get to the good ones. Happens with every genre I guess.

Synopsis taken from IMBd
When Ben, the brother of one of the werewolf victims from the first movie, is told that the world is actually full of werewolves and they're planning to take control, he is skeptical. After a good deal of convincing from werewolf hunter Stefan, however, he finally agrees to join Stefan's band of lycanthrope hunters in Transylvania on a mission to kill Stirba, Queen of the Werewolves. Can the group survive against her army of evil?


Anyway, if for some reason you're intrigued by maybe watching this movie go ahead and view the trailer below. Hopefully it'll change your mind.

I give this 0 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...