Saturday, October 22, 2011

Night Of The Comet (1984)



I had heard from a friend that this is a film I'd like due to it being a total 80's film and that's my favorite genre for horror. And my friend was right! While this is far from great I still enjoyed it. It had cheese, humor and bad acting. But was a great watch and very enjoyable. A total popcorn flick like Killer Klowns From Outter Space.

Synopsis taken from IMDb
Two pretty high school girls (one a cheerleader!) don't like their stepmother or her new boyfriend ("Daddy would have gotten us Uzis!"). One morning, they wake up to find that everybody in Los Angeles has been turned to dust by a Comet except them, a guy who looks like Erik Estrada, some zombies and the occupants of a secret underground government installation.

If you have my kind of taste in films. Check this out. You may not love it but you'll enjoy it!

2 1/2 stars for me. Trailer below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...