Saturday, October 1, 2011

Cold Prey



Now here is a movie that comes all the way from Norway and is said to be one of the best slasher films ever. Now seeing as foreign films are usually good with horror and seeing as I love me some slasher films it was obivious I had to watch this.

Now being totally honest I do not agree that it's the most perfect slasher film ever made BUT I do agree that this movie kicks major ass! I loved every second of this movie, this is one that didn't disapoint. The kills were great, they were spaced out well and not overdone and the story was awesome.

A group of friends go skiing and on of them breaks their leg so they have to find help. But instead they find an empty building and take refuge in it until they can find help. Only the building insn't empty like they all thought. It's the home of a brutal serial killer and he starts picking them off one by one. It's up to the few survivors to try and find help and to survive the wrath of this psycho as well as find out why he's doing this.

This movie had good jumps, good acting and good effects. I'm a fan. IF YOU LIKE HORROR FILMS YOU NEED TO SEE THIS FILM.  I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. It comes highly recomended from me.

3 stars for me. View the trailer below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...