Thursday, December 29, 2011

Batman Year One



This was one of the many movies I asked for for Christmas and luckily Santa didn't hold out. Now I know it's not likely for me to do a comic/animation movie review but because it's Batman I'll make an exception.

The graphic novel of this title was great so I was really excited to see this movie. I really enjoyed it. I thought for what it was it was very cool and well done. The action scenes were done just right. The story was good and kept me entertained and the animations were on point.

This story centers around Bruce Wayne and how he became Batman and how Commissioner Gordon moved to Gotham and his struggle with corruption in and outside the police station. I liked how the stories of these two interacted and to see where Gordon and Batmans relationship stemmed from.

3 stars for me. Check it out if you're a Batman fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...