Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I Spit On Your Grave (2010)

I gotta say that I was truly taken back by how good this movie was. It was original as hell,things I've never seen before,yet things I've already seen. It is a truly good horror movie and in my opinion stands out as one of the best remakes to date.

Some people may say it's a trash movie as people said about the original. I'm not a huge fan of the original but this one was good. They upped the suspense and brutality so much that the rape isn't half as bad as in the original,which is brilliant. Although the rape scenes are intense. And the pay off's at the end are way more worth it. She messes these guys up horribly as she should and as they deserve it,which includes one of the villains waking up with a shotgun stuck up their ass.

The plot is basically the exact same: a young woman writing a novel at a summer rental cabin is tortured and raped by a gang of misfit,white trash,low lives. And after surviving the attack she comes for revenge. Great movie if you're into revenge stories or just like gore and seeing people get messed up. Chad Lindberg is exceptionally good in this movie as he plays the mentally challenged misfit of the group.

3 stars is my verdict and you can view the trailer below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...