Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Primal (2010)

This movie was actually enjoyable, the story was compelling,the gore was great,the acting was pretty good and the action scenes were pretty damn awesome. However,there are things in the movie never explained that I would have liked to known. I can understand why the creators would leave out these things to add to the "mystery", but ultimately I think that the "mystery" is what hurt the movie.

The opening started off very decent and the movie went on to show the group of people going camping and eventually how they all start becoming these creatures with really screwed up teeth due to the water. Crazy right? I think that this could have been pulled off and worked if the story and mystery were given a bit more time and details.

I rate this a fair 2 1/2 stars. Check out the trailer below if you're intrigued.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...