Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Night Of The Demons 2

Let me start off by letting you all know how much I loved the original Night Of The Demons. It is one of my favorite horror movies,just very well done. It's the definition of 80's horror, it's got gore,nudity,sex,scares,cheese,violence and bad acting. Everything that 80's movies were made up of just rolled into one movie. If you haven't seen it GO GET IT ON NETFLIX NOW!

Night Of The Demons 2 was a definite let-down. They went way overboard on the cheese and made it a little over the top. While I agree it's alot better than the remake it's still nothing like the first one. I can say that there was a good scare or two and I loved seeing Angela's character back. But it just did nothing for me. If you've seen the first it wouldn't hurt to check this out.I still found it entertaining though it wasn't even close to the first one. However, I won't be watching 3, no interest.

2 stars from me. Check out the trailer below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...