Saturday, June 11, 2011

Intruder (1989)



I've seen this movie several times and loved it. However it wasn't until last weekend that I've owned it and thus rewatched it. It had been a few years since I've watched it, so watching it again was like watching it for the first time. The gore and kill scenes are brutal. Hardcore. I loved it.

Although let me warn you that the fact that Bruce Campbell and Sam Raimi's names are on the cover is only for publicity and promotion. Bruce Campbell is in the movie maybe all of 2 minutes. Sam, on the other hand has a small part, but still has a part unlike Bruce Campbell. So don't run to see this thinking it's a Bruce Campbell flick, it's not. Watch this movie if you want to see a good old fashioned slasher film.

Synopsis taken from IMDb
The ex-boyfriend of a check-out girl at a supermarket returns at closing time to make trouble. They quarrel and the boyfriend is ejected from the store. After they lock the building up to take inventory, the employees start dying off, and the survivors must eventually find a way to escape with their lives.

3 stars for me. Now, the trailer gives alot away about the movie and it's twist. Cheaply made trailer. So I don't advise you watch the trailer but I'll throw it in there for those of you who want to watch it anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...