Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Never Sleep Again: The Elm Street Legacy



I've been wanting...needing to see this for a long time. 4 hours or not I had to see this, an in-depth look at the entire A Nightmare On Elm Street franchise.

To me this was just pure fun, I learned so much about the film series and it was great to hear what other people thought of the films, including those who made them and starred in them.

This is really hard to do a review for so all I can really say is that if you love A Nightmare On Elm Street and you like learning behind the scenes facts and trivia then give this a go. I'll be buying this for sure. Liked it alot more than His Name Was Jason and H25: Halloween 25 years later. And I prefer Myers and Voorhees to Krueger. That says something.

The one thing I learned was at the end of Freddy Vs. Jason they were supposed to be fighting in hell and Pinhead was supposed to come out and say "now gentlemen, what seems to be the problem?". But due to license issues they never filmed it and that is a damn shame. Would have made an awesome ending.

Give this a watch, you won't regret it.

Grimm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...