Saturday, April 27, 2013

Tom Hiddleston to possibly play Eric Draven in "The Crow" remake



Sources state that Tom Hiddleston is on his way to being the lead in "The Crow" remake. It was up in the air for a while as to if Bradley Cooper will be getting this part, but in the end it didn't work out. Thank God for that. I don't think that Bradley Cooper would have been good for that role at all.

I don't personally think "The Crow" needs to be remade, nor do I think it should be remade. Brandon Lee died doing that role and he'll forever be immortalized as that character. He put a face on the character and movie for good.

However, a remake is inevitable I suppose. I think Tom Hiddleston is a better fit for the role than Bradley Cooper. With his angular face and features as well as his build. If he has his hair like he had it as Loki in "Thor" and "The Avengers" than I think I can see it working. How he'll perform is another story. Let's hope he does good.

It isn't final yet that he's gotten the role. He has to pass the makeup test to see if he fits what they're looking for. So we'll have to wait and see. I can't say I'm not scared that they aren't going to butcher what the original created, but I remain optimistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...