Monday, September 16, 2013

Today's Winner And Next Month's Prize Announced



Big congrats to Nick Kelly for winning the "Silent Hill: Revelation" poster by being quickest to answer! I'd also like to thank him for being such a loyal fan. He contributes on the Grimm Reviewz Facebook page daily, and is very knowledgeable when it comes to the horror genre. You earned this one, buddy!

Now, if you're wondering why the hell a poster from "Resident Evil: Retribution" is shown above, it's because it's next months prize! As usual, it's the full on 27X40 theatrical poster. There will be a trivia question next month around the same time, and the winner takes this bad boy home!

I'd like to thank everyone for commenting and participating! Don't get discouraged for not winning, because there's more to come every month! The thing about me is, I keep giving out chances for people to win something. I like giving stuff out to my fans, and genre buffs in general. Call it my good deed for the month.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...