Thursday, October 18, 2012

Unearthed & Untold: The Path to Pet Sematary (Documentary)






For those of you who love Pet Sematary keep your eyes peeled because an in-depth documentary is being made. There is one on one interviews with the actors and film makers involved with the movie.

I'm very excited to see this! I love Pet Sematary, it's a classic. And so after talking with the director John Campopiano, the co-director of this documentary, I decided I'd put something on my site to help spread the word. I'm always supportive of anyone trying to do something in the name of horror movies, and this has got my full attention.

Fangoria posted an article on it recently.

To find out more about this documentary follow them on Facebook! Show support for our fellow horror hounds!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...